Thursday, November 7, 2013

Current progress

Here's an update on what I've been working on lately. After checking out a lot of photo reference of abandoned buildings and such I decided it wasn't nearly dirty enough, even though it's supposed to seem "untouched." Messed with lighting a bit, added some more light sources, flickering lights,puddles etc. There is also some basic sound at this point.

At the moment my biggest annoyance is finding out the proper way to create reflection distortion for the puddles. I've found a couple of tutorials but they all seem to be a bit dated, and links are broken etc.

Finally I think everything still looks sort of sparse and underpopulated so that's what I would be working on over this last month.





1 comment:

  1. Updates on the dirt look good, have you found anything on the puddles?

    ReplyDelete