Saturday, November 9, 2013

Post Processing

I've been messing around with post processing effects for the past couple of days and I've added some stuff that has really added to the atmosphere in my opinion. I added some slight chromatic abberation to the scene to make the camera seem more realistic. I've also added very slight film grain to help make it look a little more cinematic. I decided the water I had previously looked like crap so I deleted it and started a new water material from scratch. I think this one is much more convincing. And lastly, the thing I'm majorly proud of and excited about is that I worked up a way to add some water caustic reflections on the ceilings! Not a huge thing, I know, but it definitely adds to the realism and I think it came out amazing.
New Water Material - Fully animated

Caustic reflections - fully animated

Post effects - Chromatic abberation and film grain. More more apparent when playing

Fixed the puddles! Proper reflection and distortion. They also flow and ripple slightly

No comments:

Post a Comment