Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 21

I was getting a lot of critique on the lighting and specular effects happening in the scene, so recently I've been devoting a lot of my time to creating a better looking environment in regards to lights and post processing. I've also begun adding in decals and other small details that help with realism. Also, fluorescent lights! I checked and yes those were around in 1960 :] As for mood, I wanted everything to feel very cold and empty with a lot of the lighting adding to the warmth. Sort of like when you enter and flip the lights on, you're beginning to bring the place back to life after so many years.









1 comment:

  1. Ben
    We even had electricity back then, can you believe it? I really love the mood that the lights are setting. Any more thoughts on the back story?

    ReplyDelete