Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sept 30

As of right now a lot of my time has been spent optimizing what I have in the scene so far. This is still somewhat of a learning process for me in regards to playability and what a players computer can and cant handle. I noticed a small amount of lag, so Ive been going through and compressing textures, removing unnecessary items etc. Basically cleaning up the pallete so its a simpler job the rest of the way.

Here are more progress shots of  what I have actually added:

ALL of the lighting present is temporary, as I will make a more detailed lighting passed once the scene is built.







All of these details are story-insensitive, due to the fact that the story is still being fleshed out.

I have been reading up and watching some era specific documentaries in order to build a more accurate information base for the story.

That's it for now.

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment